Change the type of camera
- Under Objects and Timeline, expand the Viewport3D object for the object
that you want to modify.
The Viewport3D object contains a child object for the camera, and container
object for the world geometry.
- Expand the camera container object, and then select the Camera
- In the Camera category of the Properties
panel, click either Perspective Camera
or Orthographic Camera
next to Camera Type, and then optionally adjust the following properties:
- Width For the orthographic camera
only, this attribute controls how much of the content is visible. As this number
gets larger, more of the content will be visible.
- Position The position of the camera in the
- Direction The point at which the camera is looking
in the world.
- Up Vector Which direction is “up” for this camera.
- Perspective Field Of View For the perspective
camera only, this attribute changes the amount of the content that is visible
through the camera and the amount that objects in the document appear to be
distorted by the camera. Small values will reduce the amount that an object is
distorted by perspective and large values will cause objects to become very
distorted as with a fisheye lens.
- Far/Near Clipping Planes These control how close to or
far away from the camera an object can get before it disappears from the