Delete a resource
- In the Resources panel, right-click the resource that you want to delete.
- From the drop-down list that appears, click Delete.
The XAML for the resource is deleted from your document. If there are any objects that still reference the deleted resource, a popup window appears, listing the objects. In this window, you can choose from the following actions:
- Update the affected properties to reflect the new resource name.
- Convert the property to a local string value.
- Reset the properties to default values.
- Choose not to fix the broken resource references.
|In the Existing References Found window, if you choose not to fix anything, there will be build errors unless you create a new resource with the old name before you build your application.|