Copy, cut, paste, or delete an object
To cut, copy, paste, or delete an object
- Select the desired object or objects.
- Do one of the following:
- To delete the object and make it available for pasting elsewhere, click Cut
on the Edit menu.
- To copy the object, click Copy on the Edit menu.
- To delete the object, press DELETE or click Delete on the Edit
- If you want to paste the object elsewhere and you chose either
Cut or Copy in the previous step,
activate the layout panel that you want to contain the object and
then click Paste on the Edit menu.
For information about how to select objects in Expression Blend, see Select or deselect objects.
For information about how to activate a layout panel, see Make a layout panel the active element.