Rotate an object
You can rotate vector objects and text objects in Microsoft® Expression Blend in the following ways:
- Use the Rotate transform under Transform in the Properties panel to rotate the object with precision.
- Use the Selection tool on the Toolbox to rotate the object freely on the artboard.
- Select the object that you want to rotate, by using either the Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool.
- In the Properties panel, under Transform, click the Rotate tab.
- Rotate the object to the desired angle by doing one or more of the following:
- Drag the pointer on the small circular diagram to rotate the object to the desired angle.
- Enter a numeric value in the Angle box to rotate the object to a specific angle. You can enter either positive or negative values, to rotate the object clockwise or counterclockwise, respectively.
- Select the object that you want to rotate, by using the Selection tool.
- Move your mouse pointer over one of the corner handles of the object's bounding box until the pointer becomes a rotation handle .
- Drag the handle to rotate the object to the desired angle. Hold down the SHIFT key as you rotate the object if you want to rotate it in 15 degree increments.