Change the active document
When you have multiple documents open at the same time within Microsoft® Expression Blend, you can switch between them to change which document is the active document. (To open a document, double-click the name of the document under Files in the Project panel.)
To change the active document
Do one of the following:
- At the top of the artboard, click the tab for the document that you want to
- Click the name of the desired document on the Window menu. A check mark will appear next to the document, to show that it is the active document.
- Change the current document by double-clicking the desired document under Files in the Project panel.
- Hold the CTRL key and press TAB. The Swtich To window will open with the name of the next document high-lighted. Pressing the TAB key scrolls through the list of open documents. When you release the CTRL key, the highlighted document will become the active document on the artboard.
- Click the Active files arrow in the top right of the artboard to display the list of open documents, and then click the name of the document that you want to make active.
|Making a document active on the artboard is not the same as selecting which document will appear first when you run your application (F5). For more information, see Set a startup document for your project.|