Installing Additional Languages
To recognize texts written in Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean,
Hebrew, or Yiddish you may need to install these languages
Note. Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7 support
these languages by default.
To install new languages in Microsoft Windows XP:
- Click Start on the Control panel.
- Select Control Panel>Regional and Language
- On the Language tab, select:
- Install files for complex script and right-to-left
to support Hebrew, Yiddish, and Thai
- Install files for East Asian languages
to support Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Click OK.