Installing Additional Languages
To recognize texts written in Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Korean,
Arabic, Hebrew, or Yiddish you may need to install these languages
Note: Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7 support
these languages by default.
To install new languages in Microsoft Windows XP:
- Click Start on the Control panel.
- Select Control Panel>Regional and Language
- On the Language tab, select:
- Install files for complex-script and right-to-left
to be able to recognize texts in Hebrew, Yiddish, Arabic, and
- Install files for East Asian languages
to be able to recognize texts in Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Click OK.