Delete an account
delete an account
transactions from that account will also be deleted. Before
deleting an account, make a note of any information you want to
save. In addition, consider making a backup copy of the account
file. To learn more, see the related topics below.
- Click Banking, and then click Account
- Click the name of an account.
- In the left pane under Other tasks, click
Change account settings.
- In the left pane, click Delete this
- If you are prompted for more information, follow the
instructions on the screen.
To preserve the history of an account, consider marking it as
closed, rather than deleting it.