Modify sales tax item by item
You may need to
charge a customer sales tax on purchases for personal use, but not
on purchases for resale.
- Click Business.
- Double-click the invoice that you want to change.
- Double-click the item you want to change.
- Select or clear the Sales Tax check box, or
enter a new tax rate in the Tax Rate box.
- Click Enter.
- When you are finished making changes, click Save and
Done or Save and New.
- If you enter a new tax rate, it becomes this customer's default
rate. Money uses one sales tax rate for each customer.
- To go back to the list of invoices, in the left pane, click
View list of all invoices.