Override business projections in the Tax Estimator
You can override Money's business projections in the Tax Estimator if, for example, the account information on which Money bases its estimates is not up to date or you expect your income or expenses to change during the year. However, if you override Money's projections, Money cannot use the information in your accounts to estimate your taxes. If you carefully assign expense and income categories to the Tax Line Manager and Schedule C, Money provides an accurate estimate of your taxes by tracking your expenses and income in the categories you've chosen.
  1. Go to the Tax Estimator page.
  2. In the left pane, click the type of tax information you want to change (for example, Income or Deductions).
  3. Click the box with the amount you want to change, and then type the new amount.