Prepare a bid or estimate
- Click Business, and then click New
- Enter the appropriate information in the top of the
- Select the This is an Estimate check box.
- Click Add Item, enter the details of the first
item in the invoice, and then click Enter.
- Add any additional items to the invoice.
- At the bottom of the invoice, click Save and
New to create another new invoice, or click Save
When your customer approves your estimated costs, you can then
change the estimate to an unpaid invoice and proceed with the