Print an invoice
In addition to
printing an invoice, you can also add your company logo to an
To print an invoice:
- Click Business.
- Click an invoice.
- In the left pane, under Common tasks, click
- Click Setup, click the invoice template you
want to use, and then click OK twice.
To add your company logo to invoices:
- In the Print Invoice dialog box, click
- Choose an invoice template with Logo in its
- Select the Use my company logo check box, and
then click Pick Logo.
- Find your logo file, and then click OK.
- Click OK twice to print the invoice.
Money will now add your logo to every invoice you print, as long
as the template you choose can display it.
- If the invoice you want to print is not on the list, click
View invoice by in the left pane, and then click
List of invoices.
- You can preview an invoice before printing it. Click an
invoice, and then click Preview invoice printing
in the left pane.
- The printed logo may not be the same size as your logo. Money
may resize your logo proportionately to fit within the design of
the invoice template.