Add future college expenses to the lifetime
- Click Planning.
- Click Planning Tools, and then click
- In the left pane, click Expenses, and then
click College & Other.
- Click New Expense.
- Click Future college expenses, and then click
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In the left pane, click Results to see how
this goal affects your long-term forecast.
- Review your forecast details. If you don't like what you see,
you may want to allocate more money to long-term savings in your
When a child will live away from home during college, Money
automatically adjusts your family's living expenses. By default,
this adjustment is scheduled for when your child turns 18.