Add missing income or spending to a tax
If your tax
reports don't show all the transactions that should be included in
a tax line, you can search for the missing transactions and include
them in the appropriate tax line.
- Click Taxes, click Tax Tools,
and then click Tax Line Manager.
- Right-click the tax line name, and then click Go to
- Click Add, and then click A specific
transaction that I can search for in Money.
- In the Find this text box, enter text from the
- In the In this field box, select the field in
which you want to search.
- Click Next, and then follow the instructions
on the screen.
In step 2, if the tax line is not shown, on the Review
your tax-related income and expenses page, click
Add Tax Line, and then follow the