To adjust graphic
- Click Now Playing.
- On the View menu, point to Enhancements, and then
click Graphic Equalizer.
- In the Enhancements pane, click the Turn on link, if
- Do one of the following:
- Select a preset equalizer setting, such as Default,
Rock, or Jazz, from the Select preset
- Move the equalizer sliders to the levels that you want to use.
The levels that you set are saved automatically to the
- To control how the sliders move in relation to
one another, click one of the slider option buttons to the left of
- To revert to the default settings, click the
- To hide the graphic equalizer, in the
Enhancements pane, click the Close button.
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights