To choose which
columns are displayed in your library
- In the Contents pane, click the category for which you want to
- On the View menu, click Choose Columns.
- To display or hide columns, select or clear the check box next
to the column heading name.
- To change the position of a column, select a column name, and
then click Move Up or Move Down.
- You can also choose which columns are displayed
in your by clicking the Library
Options button above the Details pane, and
then clicking Choose Columns.
- As applicable, the Title column is always
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights