C00D11AB: Cannot burn files to CD
Windows Media Player cannot burn (copy) the selected files to
the CD. To fix the problem, do one or more of the following:
- Clean the disc and verify that it is not damaged.
- Select a slower recording (write) speed for the CD burner
- Try a different brand of blank discs.
- Quit other programs.
To select a slower recording speed
- On the Tools menu, click Options, and then click
the Devices tab.
- In Devices, double-click the name of the CD burner
(recorder), and then click the Recording tab.
- In the write-speed list, select a slower speed.
Error ID = 0xC00D11AB, Condition ID = 0x00000000
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights