The tasks on the Microsoft Word tab of the New Task window will help you convert documents to a Microsoft Word document.
- Document format saving mode
- Keep pictures if you need to retain the images in the target document
- Keep headers and footers if you need to retain the headers and footers in the target document
- Scan to Microsoft Word if you need to scan and convert a paper document
- File (PDF/Image) to Microsoft Word if you need to convert PDF documents and image files
- Photo to Microsoft Word if you need to convert digital photos
Important! When you run a quick task, data are converted based the program's current options. If you have changed application options, re-run the task to recognize text with the new options.
For details, see ABBYY FineReader Tasks.