You can use the Font properties in Microsoft® Expression Blend to format the text in your application. If you use a RichTextBox, TextBlock, or FlowDocumentScrollViewer object, you can selectively apply formatting to particular words or characters within the object. With all other text object types, the formatting properties that you set will affect all text within the object.To set font properties
- Select the text object that contains the text that you want to format, by using either the Selection tool or the Direct Selection tool.
- To format only part of the text in a TextBlock or RichTextBox object, right-click the object, click Edit Text, and then drag the pointer to select the text that you want to format. Otherwise, continue to the next step.
- In the Properties panel, under Text,
click the Font
and then do one or more of the
- Select a font from the FontFamily list, to change the font for the text.
- Select a size from the FontSize list, to change the size of the text.
- Click Bold , to make the text bold.
- Click Italic , to italicize the text.
- Click Underline , to underline the text.