To create your own Tutor dictionary:
Add the words you wish to learn into your new dictionary and run an exercise.
- Click in the Welcome to ABBYY Lingvo Tutor window;
- In the dictionary window that opens, select the Select Dictionary... item from the Tools menu;
- In the Dictionaries dialog box that opens, click (Create New Dictionary);
- In the New Dictionary dialog box that opens, enter a name for your new dictionary, specify its translation direction and click OK;
- The dictionary you have just created is now displayed in the Dictionaries dialog box. If required, specify a different location for storing your dictionaries and click OK.
You can also add a dictionary from a file.