Set up business accounts
- Click Banking and then, in the left pane,
click Add a new account.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Make sure to mark these new accounts as business accounts.
- Money includes all business accounts (and categories) in your
Chart of Accounts, and includes business transactions in your
business reports. If you use one account for both business and
personal use, you should mark the account as a business account so
that you can see the information in your business reports.
- Your Money file (called My Money.mny unless you change the
name) stores all your Money data. An account (such as a business or
personal checking account) is only one part of this Money file. You
can store any number of accounts in one Money file.