About accessibility in Microsoft Money
In addition to the accessibility features in Microsoft Windows,
the following features make Microsoft Money more accessible for
people with disabilities:
- AutoComplete automatically fills in a payee,
category, classification item, or account name you've used before,
after you start typing.
- AutoComplete+ automatically enters the amount,
memo, category, classification, and account fields from the last
transaction when you enter a payee name you've used before.
- Abbreviations are short names you can assign
to categories, classifications, accounts, and payees for quick
entry. You can enter abbreviations on the related settings
- Favorite accounts are displayed on the Money
Home page so you can quickly go to them at any time. To mark an
account as a favorite, click Add accounts to my
favorites under Favorite accounts.
- Shortcut keys allow you to choose any command
on the screen by pressing ALT + the underlined letter in the
- Keyboard shortcuts allow you to work with
Money without using the mouse.