Export Deluxe Screener information to a
- At the top of the page, click Investing, and
then do one of the following:
- Click Stocks, and then in the left pane under
Find Stocks, click Stock
- Click Funds, and then in the left pane under
Find Funds, click Deluxe
- In the Deluxe Screener, select your search criteria, and then
click Run Search.
For more information on running predefined, new, and saved
searches, see the Related topics below.
- On the Deluxe Screener's File menu, point to
Export, and then click one of the following:
- Results to Excel
- Results to Tab-Delimited File
- If you choose Criteria, Money exports the
information from the criteria pane. If you choose either of the
Results options, Money exports the information
from the results pane.
- Files are saved with an .iff extension.