Export Deluxe Screener results to the Portfolio
- At the top of the page, click Investing, and
then do one of the following:
- Click Stocks, and then in the left pane under
Find Stocks, click Stock
- Click Funds, and then in the left pane under
Find Funds, click Deluxe
- In the Deluxe Screener, select your search criteria, and then
click Run Search.
For more information on running predefined, new, and saved
searches, see the Related topics below.
- Hold down the CTRL key and click the company names you want to
- On the Deluxe Screener's Edit menu, click
Add Selected Symbols to Portfolio Manager or
Add All Symbols to Portfolio Manager.
The symbols are entered in a Watch account with the same name as
the search you ran.
- To view the results in the Portfolio Manager, click
You must be signed in to Money with a Windows Live ID password
to use this feature.