To edit a playlist
- On the File menu, click New Now Playing
- In the Contents pane, expand My , select the playlist that you
want to change, and then drag it to the List pane.
- Click Now Playing List, and then click Edit using
- In the Edit Playlist dialog box, do any of the
- Add items to the playlist:
- In the View by
list, click the category that you want to use to sort the contents
of your library.
- Click an item in the list to expand it and to locate the
individual item that you want to add.
- Click the individual item to add it to the playlist.
- Delete items from the playlist:
- Click the items that you want to delete in the Playlist
name box, and then click the Delete button .
- Rearrange items in the playlist:
- Click the item that you want to move in the Playlist
name box, and then click the Move Up button or Move Down
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights