To play a CD
- With Windows Media Player started, insert a CD into the CD
- On the Play menu, point to CD Audio, VCD
or CD Audio or DVD, VCD or CD Audio, and then
click the drive that contains the CD.
- To quickly select a CD, click the Quick
Access Panel button next to Now Playing.
- To play a CD repeatedly, on the Play
menu, click Repeat.
- You can use the Player to play your CDs, which have enhanced audio quality. For
more information about HDCD, see the Microsoft HDCD Web site.
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights