To save a
temporary playlist with a different name
- If necessary, display the Now Playing list in the List pane to
display the temporary that is playing
(click <List Name> List, and then click Now
- Click Now Playing List and then click Save Playlist
- In the Save As dialog box, type the playlist name
in File name.
- If you have created a temporary playlist from an
existing playlist, you can overwrite the existing playlist with the
temporary playlist by clicking Save Now Playing List on the
- By default, playlists are saved with a .wpl
extension. You can also save playlists with the following
extensions: .m3u, .asx, .wax, or .wvx.
© 2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights