You can use the Microsoft Word tab in the New Task window to access ABBYY FineReader's Quick Tasks, which are used to convert images of any origin (scanned documents, digital photos, PDF and image files) into a Microsoft Word document for easy editing and use.
Important! You must have Microsoft Word installed on your computer to run the tasks in this group.
- Document format saving mode
- Select Keep pictures if you need to retain the images in the target document.
- Select Keep headers and footers if you need to retain the headers and footers in the target document.
- Scan to Microsoft Word lets you scan and convert a paper document.
- Convert PDF/Image to Microsoft Word lets you convert PDF documents and image files.
- Convert Photo to Microsoft Word lets you convert images from digital photos.
Important! When Quick Tasks are executed, data are by default converted in line with the program's current settings. If you have changed application settings, please re-run the task to retrieve the recognized text under new settings.
For details, see ABBYY FineReader Quick Tasks.