ABBYY Lingvo 12 for Palm® Handheld will look up words and phrases in the active dictionaries for the current translation direction. You can look up a word or phrase:
ABBYY Lingvo 12 for Palm Handheld translates words and phrases within the current pair of languages.
To look up a word or phrase, simply tap it in the word list.
Note: You can start typing your word in the search field to automatically jump to the desired section of the word list.
To look up a word or phrase:
- Tap Enter on the on-screen keyboard
- Tap (Translate)
- Select the Translate command on the Action menu
Note: Tap (Translation Direction) on the toolbar to display the main window menu bar.
You can look up any unfamiliar word you encounter in the text of an entry:
- Tap the word you wish to look up.
- Select the Translate command on the shortcut menu.
To translate text in the Clipboard:
1. Select the word or phrase you wish to translate.
2. Select the Copy command on the Edit menu.
3. Run ABBYY Lingvo 12 for Palm Handheld.
4. Select theTranslate Clipboard command on the Action menu.