||Specify the file name.
|Save as type
||Specify the file type.
||Click a radio button depending on what pages you want to save:
- Selected Pages - if you only want to save selected batch pages;
- All Pages - if you want to save all the batch
||Specify the saving mode:
- Create a separate file for each page - each batch page
is saved to a separate file. The batch page number is automatically
added to the end of the file name.
- Name files as source images - use this option to save
each page in separate files the names of which are the same as the
names of source images.
- Pages which do not contain the information about the source
image (for example scanned pages) will not be saved in this mode. A
warning will be displayed if such page occurs between the saved
- If a group of batch pages next to each other have the same
image as the source image or their source images have the same
name, these pages are treated as if they were pages of a multipage
TIFF and the text of these pages will be saved into a single file.
In case the pages with the same names of source images aren't
located next to each other, the pages are treated as if their image
files are different, and so the text is saved in different files
with the same name to which an index is appended: _1, _2, etc.
- Create a new file at each blank page - the whole batch
is treated as a set of page groups, each group ending with a blank
page. The pages from different groups are saved into different
files with names that are formed from a user specified name with an
index appended: -1, -2, -3 and so on.
- Create a single file for all pages - all (or all
selected) batch pages are saved to a single file.
||Set the layout saving mode:
- Retain full page layout - the document layout is
retained in full: arrangement into paragraphs, font and font size,
columns, text direction, text color, the structure of
tables. Frames are used to retain pictures in the recognized
text. This option is set by default.
Note: If you don't see pictures in the exported text, check
if the Keep Pictures option is also set.
- Retain font and font size - structure of tables,
arrangement into paragraphs, font and font size are
- Remove all formatting - only structure of tables and
arrangement into paragraphs are retained.
||Set this option to keep pictures in the recognized
|Formats Settings (button)
||Opens the RTF/DOC/Word
PDF, PPT, HTML, TXT, DBF, CSV and LIT dialogs so you may set advanced
text saving options for these formats.
|Open document after saving
||Opens the saved document in the appropriate application.